A nutty vanilla taste that’s energy loaded, packed with plant protein, heart healthy fats, and fiber. In other words, nutritious deliciousness! The beauty of these energizing bombs is that they’re quick and easy to whip up, and can be enjoyed as basically whatever you want! Have them as a healthy nutritious snack to fuel in between meals, enjoy them as a healthy dessert option, or have them as a nourishing post workout snack. If you’re not a huge breakfast eater, having 1 or 2 of these nutritious bombs in the morning might be your saving grace! They’re versatile, deliciously addicting, nutrient dense, and there for you whenever you need.
Raw Vanilla Bombs
Plant powered, nutrient rich, and delicious energy bombs. Packed with plant protein, healthy fats, and fiber to leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein powder
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup raw almond butter
- Add all dry ingredients into food processor and process until a flour consistency is achieved.
- Add coconut oil and raw almond butter and continue to process everything together until the mixture has a dough-like consistency. The mixture will be slightly oily and hold together well. If it’s crumbly then you might need to add a touch of water or a touch more coconut oil. If your mixture is past the point of no return and too moist, add more oats.
- Scoop spoonful amounts of mixture and form into balls. Place them on a plate, or in a container and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until hardened. Keep raw vanilla bombs stored in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.
I hope you enjoy these bombs and find them as nourishing as I do! If you make them, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. Be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your healthy creations!