You can’t go wrong with a batch of classic chocolate chip cookies! I whipped up this recipe spontaneously on a Tuesday evening after I finished one of my midterms. Baking helps me relax and release any stress I’m carrying. This simple recipe is absolutely satisfying to the cookie lover. My husband is an intense cookie critic, and he loved this batch! It honestly turned out so bomb, which is why I’m sharing it with you today with hopes that you’ll be trying this one out!
Features: classic, soft, delicious, chocolaty goodness, decadent, satisfying, nourishing, real food ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, vegan.
With just 9 ingredients, 5 minutes to mix things up, and 12 minutes baking time, you’ll have these delicious cookies in your hands in no time at all!
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
A simple chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s quick and easy to whip up at anytime. Made with real food ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan, these healthy cookies are classic and simply delicious.
- 1 + 1/2 cups organic gluten free spelt flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract, non-alcoholic
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, vegan friendly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients first; gluten free spelt flour, sea salt, baking soda, coconut palm sugar. Then mix in the wet ingredients; mashed banana, melted coconut oil, pure vanilla extract, unsweetened almond milk.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Scoop tbsp amounts of cookie dough, form into rounded balls, then press them onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, keeping an eye. Keep cookies stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Be sure to let me know if you tried this recipe out by snapping a photo and sharing it with me on Instagram by tagging @thenourishedvibe using the hashtag #thenourishedvibe so I can see your cookie creations!