I’m all about chocolatey goodness! If you are too, then today’s recipe is definitely for you. Today’s recipe also comes with an amazing ingredient profile, it’s powered with plant based ingredients! No funny business, just tasty real food ingredients to leave you and your sweet tooth feeling satisfied and nourished.
Delightful synonyms; pleasant, lovely, pleasurable, enjoyable.
Features: rich in chocolate, naturally sweet, satisfying, nourishing, comforting, refined sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, vegan friendly.
Whip up this healthy brownie loaf to enjoy as an afternoon or evening treat to satisfy and nourish your sweet tooth. I personally love to pair this kind of loaf with a cup of something warm and nourishing, they go hand in hand quite perfectly!
DELIGHTFUL VEGAN BROWNIE LOAF
A rich in chocolate brownie loaf powered with plant based real food ingredients. Vegan friendly, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and irresistible.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, non alcoholic
- 1/2 cup cashew milk, or any plant based milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic gluten free spelt flour
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 banana, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×5 loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together melted coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cashew milk.
- In a small bowl, whisk together baking powder, sea salt, raw cacao powder, and gluten free spelt flour. Add it to the medium sized bowl and mix everything together until a brownie batter consistency is achieved. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie batter into a 9×5 loaf pan and top with banana slices down the center.
- Place in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes, keeping an eye. Poke the loaf with a toothpick to check if it’s finished if you’re unsure, the toothpick will be clean when you pull it out if it’s done.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely prior to cutting and serving. Keep stored in an airtight container up to 4 days for optimal freshness.
I hope you enjoy today’s recipe! If you give it a try, make sure you snap a photo and tag @thenourishedvibe #thenourishedvibe on instagram so I don’t miss out on your awesome and healthy creations!
photos by: @madsthesedays